211 Northwest 3rd Street, Ocala, Florida 34475, United States

(352) 433-2400

Ocala Business & Contract Law Firm

Landlord Tenant Matters

Evictions/Unlawful Detainers



Before filing a Complaint to recover possession,  you must serve a Three-Day Notice or a Violation Notice (regular and certified mail or posted) demanding payment of rent/cure of action(s) along with possession of the premises within given amount of days (excluding Saturday, Sunday, and legal holidays if a 3-day notice) after the date of delivery of notice. After the expiration time on the service of the  Notice you may proceed with filing the Complaint for Eviction.

We draft notices, serve notices, draft leases, draft complaint and represent parties who have  to go to court. 

Unlawful Detainer.

If you have a person residing on your property who you do not have verbal or written agreement with and want the removed from the property, you may need to file an unlawful detainer action.  It works similar to an eviction, where it requires a pre-suit notice and is fast-tracked through the court system.   We draft notices, complaints, and will represent you in court on these matters.

We perform our services for a flat fee which includes court cost and writ.  Contact my office today.

Other Property Law



What do you do when there is people who are not  tenants lawfully living on your property and law enforcement cannot not  help.  If the people are claiming that they have rights or interest in  the real property but you know that is not correct or the whole picture,  ejectment is possibly your only solution.

Ejectment is your legal option when there is  not a note/mortgage in place and no landlord/tenant relationship ever  existed. Ejectment is civil ligation to remove non-tenants and  non-owners from a property.


Riggins Law Firm provides homeowners with a  rapid review of their case and an explanation of their potential  options. There are various possible foreclosure defenses, which can be  raised in court. In order to identify which foreclosure defenses are  appropriate in your specific case, we need to evaluate your case.  It is  never to early to speak with an attorney about your options but it can  be too late.

Contact Us Today!